1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

ATTN: jtesdall - remember these guys?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vikubz, Oct 4, 2009.

1. vikubz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    These are the zoas I got from you a while back. They really took off under my T5s and have even been dropping off babies of their own. The glare from the lights made it tough to get a pick, about 20% of the colony is blocked by the reflection of the light. Thought you might like to see how the kids are doing.
    [​IMG]

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Wow that looks great Mark

3. matt1971 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Waterloo
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    nice green rics

4. vikubz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Yes indeed! They have been feeling very good about themselves! How are those shrooms doing for you?

5. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    looks very good mark, we will have to check out each others tanks sometime!

6. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey Mark, are you sure you got them from me. I don't remember them but I would like some. I have been known to sell things I didn't know I was selling though. Those are blue with yellow centers right? My wife will kill me if she knows I sold them. ;0)

7. matt1971 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Waterloo
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Mushrooms are large and multiplying. Everything I've received from you is doing well... thank you.

8. vikubz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Joel, these are blue/purple with neon green centers and bright green skirts. I got them from you for a couple powerheads IIRC. Of course, one or both of our memories might be going.

9. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Did you meet me up off of Highway twenty and trade two Koralia 3's? I don't think those are mine but one never knows what grabbed by mistake. I would be interested in some if you come down towards Boone/Des Moines or are coming to Frag fest.

10. vikubz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that's me. Does this mean that someone is going to come looking for their zoas?