1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Asking for a volunteer

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Chief Reef, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Chief Reef Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    Hello, Everyone!

Fall Fest is just around the corner: I'm really excited for this because no one else in my family knows the language of us reefers, so it is always refreshing to spend a day talking with people who know your language. If you haven't considered going I highly recommend you do, it's only a couple hours out of your day and it is very convenient to have it in our region in Cedar Rapids!

Whether you plan on going or not we are looking for a volunteer to hall equipment from Des Moines to my house in Cedar Rapids before the fest. @beckerjm3 Jeannette is holding some equipment we need for the fest at her house and will not have room to bring them with her because she is a vendor and has to hall her own equipment.

If you plan on making a trip to Des Moines in the next month please contact me or Jeannette so we can schedule a time that works for all of us. Thank you very much and hope to see you soon!!!

2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    I would post this in the general forum as well for more exposure. I'm sure there will be a member coming through the area that can help if they see the message.

3. Maureen Experienced Reefkeeper

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    I can bring equipment down the morning of , a couple of hours before it starts. Probably by 9:30 or 1o:00.