1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Aquatic Environments to the rescue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by REEFer Madness, Sep 17, 2009.

1. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It took me 4 days to get a hold of someone from Oceanic.  Basically, no help at all.  No trouble shooting or anything.   I took the lid to Aquatic Environments and it ended up being a bad ballast and some kind of power feed back.

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Way to go AE! Sounds like they really took care of you. It's great to have a LFS like that around.

--AJ

3. jsprague

jsprague

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you want to replace the ballast cheaply,  get the same(or close) wattage CF (spiral) bulb and take the ballast out of that.  Thats what I did with my Nano cube and it works great for about $3.

4. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That is why we will always have the smaller LFS. Just remember taht next time you want to buy something for the cheapest online. You can expect to be ignored once they have your $$$. Thanks Adam and the rest of the cleanup crew (so to say)

5. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That is why we will always have the smaller LFS. Just remember taht next time you want to buy something for the cheapest online. You can expect to be ignored once they have your $$$. Thanks Adam and the rest of the cleanup crew (so to say)