1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Aquatic-Ecosystems order

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rachael, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Rachael

Rachael Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey All!
    I really haven't been into my tank much, but I'm building/plumbing a new one and I need a new bulkhead.  I'm planning on getting it from Aquatic Ecosystems, but it's a silly-small order.  Anyone else need anything?  They sell nearly every aquatic hardware and drygood item under the sun.  I'll probably order Wednesday or Thursday.
    Rachael

2. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Rachael! I assume you are ordering from Davenport now?

3. Rachael

Rachael Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nope, I set up camp in the East Village of Des Moines. And I doubt my apartment could be any smaller or the tank any more unreasonable for the space, oh but what's the fun if it's not ridiculous? Here's to reefing! ;-)

4. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey if bulkheads are what you need, I have to order from http://www.glass-holes.com for bulkheads and overflows. They have free shipping over $15. I wasn't planning on ordering that quick but I could.

5. Rachael

Rachael Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nah, don't worry about bumping up your order -- the shipping from aquatic ecosystems is really low for that little part, thanks though! By the way, sorry I missed the last tank tour, I don't think I've seen your tank (or the rest of your zoo) ever! Hope everything is going great!