1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Aquarium Cooling Fan Bracket for rimless tanks. $23 shipped.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by rpl782002, Dec 2, 2020.

1. rpl782002 New User

Clive Iowa
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I looked around everywhere for a quiet fan for my desktop tank to help keep it cool. Problem is all the fans I could find for aquariums were like jets taking off.

So I bought a 3D printer and started printing my own fan mounts which fit over the glass or back of the tank and found a whisper quite fan off amazon.
    Figured since I already have all time put into these, I would offer them up to anyone else here who may have the same need as myself.

I can print these to custom size for your tank or the width of a fan you may having laying around.

I have the fan connected to my apex to turn it on and off within my temp limits.
    I'm only selling the mounts and screws to fasten the fan to your tank. You will need to supply the fan and power source.

Printed out of Black PETG (Saltwater Safe) & Stainless Steel screws.
    Brackets fit a 25mm wide fan and fit over 6mm or smaller thick glass. (Note: I can custom print to different sizes based on your preferred fan and tank glass width)

Shipping will be via USPS First class mail and is included within the $23 cost.
    I hope these brackets help others find quiet fan solutions as it has me!

Attached Files:

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Sorry I just caught that this post was stuck in the moderation queue

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  3. rpl782002 New User

Clive Iowa
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no worries at all. thanks