1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

aquaeuro Nano skimmer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -=kevin=-, Dec 10, 2008.

1. -=kevin=-

-=kevin=- Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I won this skimmer at the big fall fest.  I had to flood my biocube's back section but it fits in the back filter area with out any modifications to the biocube or skimmer.  This tiny skimmer really kicks butt.  It takes some tweaking to get the level right but really takes the yuck out.  

Okay a funny story.  My wife was brushing her teeth when I decided that it was the perfect time to empty the collection cup.  Hey the water was running already.  She started making some awful noise like she was going to be sick in the sink... Well let's just say that dumping the simmer cup has made it to the ever growing list of things that are not to be done in her presence.  This list seems to stem from odors I produce, either personally or through our pets.  Good times. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif Anyway the point is that these are really very good skimmers.  Well constructed and who would think that tiny pump could draw so much air in, making such sickening frothy goodness. 

kevin

2. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Glad to hear that it's working so well for you Kevin!

3. champ23

champ23 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i want one!