1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

April tank tour Waterloo & Cedar Falls

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by ruggerkc, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Good news folks! Andrew from AC&C has offered to make the tanks he does maintenance on available for us to visit.
    That means we now have 3 more tanks to visit in the downtown CF area.

It's shaping up to be a great tour. IT should be a lot of fun.

2. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    We are less than a week away! Sounds like we have a record number of stops, I hope we have lots of people following along.

3. big gene

Marshalltown
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will be there for the tour so you can count me in.

4. Tina

Tina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, Im pretty sure I wont be able to do the tank tour as I still have to work with no prospects of being able to get it off, so you will have to remove me as a stop. Sorry, maybe next time.

5. Finz240

Finz240 New User GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to do the tour! What time does it start?

6. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Meet at noon Sunday.

7. Garey ytbd

Buckingham
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to join the tour.  See you at AC&C, high noon Sunday.  /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/cool.gif  Thanks in advance everyone for putting your tank/s out in the limelight so I can see how it is done!  Looking forward to seeing what you have and how you monitor and filter it.

8. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    All right gang here is a map of our stops.  For privacy reasons I have omitted the actual addresses.  We can exchange actual addresses when we meet up tomorrow.  This will give you a general idea pf the stops assuming I have everyone's correct information.
    http://g.co/maps/db35t

9. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    That's so cool