1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

April 17th 6pm frag demo

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by mthomp, Mar 31, 2011.

1. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you are most welcome to join us. pm bbbthebest for address and such, and welcome.

2. Donnie

Donnie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks mthomp pm sent for address

3. Bryan-1

Bryan-1 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    about 25 hours away : )
    anyone else need directions?
    I will not be at a computer Sunday

4. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    cant wait too see everyone there, looks like we will have some new faces tonight

5. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    great turn out and was awesome seeing some new faces. Brian thanks again for having us over, your tank looks great. Joe thank you for your expertise once again

Oh and grats Don on the tools.

6. FishandFire

FishandFire Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you guys for everything.  Bryan for hosting, Mike for getting the great piece, and Joe for not bringing safety glasses for everyone.  /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

7. Donnie

Donnie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    had a great time. the frag looks awesome. thanks for everything guys.

8. Killernights

Killernights Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it was fun and i learned alot, thnx again.  i alrdy started to build my stand for when my tank arrives..

9. Bryan-1

Bryan-1 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys and gal for coming over it was nice meeting some new people on here.
    the how to and what to do were great Joe.
    I hope that everyone viewing my setup, may have gotten ideas or thoughts that may use use on there systems in the future.
    Had a great time hosting it.

here is the link to the rock work hanging on the side of the tank for those of you that asked.
    http://www.aqua-mags.com/index.html

10. RabbitReef

RabbitReef Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had good time. Great to meet new faces. Brian thanks for host and welcoming us for frag show. Great tank! I see some corals that I really want to add in my tank. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif. Joe, thanks for showing us how to fragging. Im really excited to continue to progress in my skills with frags once my corals get large. Because of you guys, my skills is getting better and that makes me grateful to have a hobby like this. Mike, thanks for awesome coral to split for everyone! I would love to host the following meeting after next. Depending on if Rick's (B-rad) tank is completely finished so we can do some little tank tour while everybody is in town. Happy reefing! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

Nick

11. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I cant take all the credit for the colony. I had Joe look around his sources and after a week of us both looking for an acan colony he suggested the favia.

12. Donnie

Donnie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what a good choice it was