1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Help!! Apex classic - Help Please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jamie Wilson, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Jamie Wilson Ely

Jamie Wilson

Ely
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0
    Hello help me please! Does anybody know how to program the outlets on an apex classic? I have tried now for about 2 and 1/2 hours and cannot seem to get these outlets to properly configure and turn on. They are set to ON or AUTO,h nothing runs so confused and lost, lol.

2. Actuary Well-Known ReefKeeper

Adel, IA
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -0
    They aren't turning on while set to "ON"? Are you connected through Fusion successfully?

3. Jamie Wilson Ely

Jamie Wilson

Ely
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0
    Well when you plug something into the energy bar it doesn't even recognize that there is an energy bar. So no outlets show up infusion I am LinkedIn everything is working okay that way.

4. Waterrat41 Addicted Reefer GIRS Member

Des moines
    Ratings:
    +147 / 1 / -0
    What is the light on the EB doing? it should be a steady green if it is hooked up to the controller. If it's blinking try a different cable or plug the cable into different ports on the EB and the controller and see if it goes steady. If it's not on at all then something's wrong with the EB, either it's bad or it's not getting power.

5. Jamie Wilson Ely

Jamie Wilson

Ely
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0
    Believe I have it going, for the most part! Thanks everyone!!