1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

anyone want to buy some peppermint shrimp?

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by Lee, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have at least 3 if not more.  I want them out!!!  I'm pretty sure they are eating my clams and corals.  Perhaps the corals were sick, but I always see them picking at them.  I don't feed enough to keep them and the fish/crabs all happy so they are going!
    I was hoping to get $4 or $5 each otherwise I will just put them in the UNI tank, or the tank at home.

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wish you were closer, I'd love them! If you decide to make a trip up this way, let me know and we can meet at SOM or something or are you in CR yet?

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I'll bet monty will take em', let me give him a call and i'll get back to you.

4. Lee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If Mony doesnt want them, I'm probably going to CR tomorrow (tuesday) I could probably meet you at SOM or somewhere in CR depending on what time you could meet me.

5. Lee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If Mony doesnt want them, I'm probably going to CR tomorrow (tuesday) I could probably meet you at SOM or somewhere in CR depending on what time you could meet me.

6. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you are headed to CR and wanted to drop them off in Indee I would take them.

7. Lee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Monty is going to get them as soon as I can catch them! These little bastards piss me off!

8. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL Damn shrimp.[​IMG]