1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Anyone ordering from reeftopia anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by gb387, Nov 7, 2008.

1. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Anyone ordering from Reeftopia anytime soon?  All I really need are some emerald crabs and maybe some peppermint shrimp.

2. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If we can get to $120 for free shipping and they get sea horses back in I would be up for the order in a couple of weeks. Right now they are out of tock on sea horses though.

3. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The hope is getting a $120 order to make it worth it...   I did see that they were out a of a few things including the sea horses.

4. IowaDiver Well-Known ReefKeeper

West Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Well, I was just looking at that site the other day. I wanted to order some macro algae and snails. My tank probably wont be ready for livestock for another few weeks. I have water in right now, I just have to see how long it takes for tank to cycle.

5. mnballard

mnballard

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If we could get enough people involved to do a bulk order it would really be a great deal. I would like to order from there for100 Blue Legs, maybe 4 peppermint and a couple of flame scallops for discussion purposes if others are interested. The more people interested, the cheaper it would be. I got my first cleanup crew from there and had great luck. The bulk order page is here.