1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy Anyone needing to rehome a small tang?

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Sink_or_Swim, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Sink_or_Swim

Waukee, IA
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I'm considering adding a small tang (Kole, yellow, or tomini preferably) to help my bicolor blenny and turbos keep algae in check (working on getting phosphates down, but would also like to add a fish to help). My bicolor is a territorial punk, so can't add a lawnmower blenny (wish I could). Anyone in the DSM area looking to rehome/sell a juvenile tang? Current setup is 32.5 gallons, but I'm upgrading to a 75 or 90 in the next year (so please don't come for me Tang Police, lol) - so the smaller the better. If you're getting out of the hobby or something and have one, please let me know. Thanks!

2. Nate Kemmer Inactive User

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Not sure if you are interested but I have a Pacific Blue Tang that needs a good home. I also have an 80 gallon bow front setup with 30 gallon sump that is 100% controlled by an Neptune Apex that I would like to sell with it. :) Let me know if you want more details.

3. Sink_or_Swim

Waukee, IA
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I might be - the stand I have is 50.5" long by 18.8" deep. Would the bowfront fit without hanging over the front? How large is the tang?

4. Nate Kemmer Inactive User

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    She is about 5 inches and shares the tank with a flame angel right now. I am looking to sell the whole setup Stand and all. All of the Apex equipment is mounted under this one now and it is curved to match the tank but the tank measures 48x18 so yours would work as well. I have the apex circulation fans, temp, orp, and ph sensors. It is also hooked into the AI illumination led lighting to control that as well. The skimmer is a Diablo 250 with a new pump as of last year. I custom modified the CRP overflow to work like a plumbed tank so it is almost silent. If you are still interested, Ill pm you my number and I can text you pictures and give you more details.