1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Anyone else having this problem?

Discussion in '2009' started by Waverz, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I started mounting corals in my tank today and realized I may have gone a little overboard.  Making room for all these new corals is tough, i think as long as they don't grow too much I'll be fine.
    LOL
    Oh yeah, if your using epoxy to mount your corals to the rock make sure you shut off your skimmer for a few hours, that stuff makes your skimmer go CRaaaaaZZZY!

2. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Lemme know if you need to make some room in your tank...mine's looking bare...
    [​IMG]
    -Eric

3. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    give the to austin he has lots of room in his new frag tank or jb could put them in front of his wave box for more flow
    the drawing was rigged LOL

4. Rustin

Rustin Inactive User GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL! They would look great in my new frag tank! If you need to make that rings of saturn a little smaller Ill take a frag of your frag

5. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +397 / 6 / -0
    I deffinately went to far! But I don't regret it at all! and thanks for the beast of a skimmer I can't wait to get that bad boy up and running!

6. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Eric,
    A lot of sellers came home with extra frags. You should post if you're looking for anything in particular.

--AJ

7. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Posted By AJ on 11/15/2009 02:11 PM
    Hey Eric,
    A lot of sellers came home with extra frags. You should post if you're looking for anything in particular.
    --AJ
    I'm sure!  I'm getting ready to post some sps/zoas that I would like to swap shortly.
    -Eric

8. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For once in my life, I only came home with a couple of new corals. Crazy thing is, I have a 210 gallon and absolutely no room to add much these days.
    Did any of you buy the cool rock anemone's that Paul and Karen (Paul's Corals) sell? Over the course of the last few shows I've bought a total of four of them and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They are beautiful to look at, don't move and wander around, don't require special feedings and tend to enjoy the spots very low in my tank where I couldn't mount anything else anyway. I'll try and get some pictures of them in the next few days.

9. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I was checking those out.  I was hoping to see some of the ultra colored ones but I am sure those are for more expensive than what Paul and Karen were asking for the ones they had at the event.

10. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK...time for new pics...let's see 'em! Show us all the cool stuff you got at the show!