1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Another reason to become a GIRS member

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by REEFer Madness, Feb 5, 2009.

1. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone who makes the step from registered user to official member of GIRS in 2009 will receive some free frags given during our QC meetings.  Three frags per member and while supplies last.
    Available right now are Xenia, Green Button Polyp, and Kenya tree.  They are hardy to all sorts of water conditions and lighting.  Anyone who is new to the hobby and want to get their feet wet before making pricey purchases, these corals are perfect for beginners.
    Available this summer will be Red mushrooms, Frogspawn, and  hopefully bird's nest frags.  Red Mushrooms and Frogspawn will be fine in any light worth putting on a reef tank.  The bird's nest however should be under VHO or MH lighting.
    Please PM with your activation date of becoming a member and which corals you'd like to receive at the next QC area meeting.
    Thanks,
      Andrew
    Reddog has offered some Green Star Polyps as well to be given at any QC event.

2. Elazar

Elazar Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    good people know good people glad to be a member

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there, I am new to reefing, have had a FOWLR tank for about a year. I purchased mH lighting parts...bulding new stand and hood. I plan on being set up by 3-28, if I join between now and then could I get the free frags then?
    Craigs list $20 for M59 balast, capacitor and mogul socket DM area

4. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I won't be able to take anything with me to Des Moines because the day before I will be up there with friends who aren't reef addicts and I won't have a safe place for them. But anytime you can make it to a Quad City meeting I'll hook you up.