1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Another From Mescaline.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by B-Rad, Jul 22, 2008.

1. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hay Everyone! [​IMG]

Well Its nice to find this site thats close to home so I can meet some new people who have the same love for the hobby as i do. I started with Fresh water about 8yrs ago, I had allot of fun with cichlids but I always wanted to do salt. Hearing all of the stories about salt water and how hard it was, I was always scared to try it. About 3yrs ago I decided to give it a try and Ive been hooked ever since. I currently have a 30g reef setup that has been up for 2yrs now and is doing well. I have 2 Clowns a Mandarin, sea urchin, fire shrimp, coco worm, tridacnid clam,some leather corals,a small tube anemone, and some mushrooms. Frankly its really starting to get a little crowed. So I have started a tank room with a 120g tank that is built in to the wall and can be seen in the family room. I am still in the planing stages but the tank is in the wall yah... I will post some pics once I figure out how lol.[​IMG] 

2. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thats Another From Muscatine.... lol.[​IMG]

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Hey that is awesome, we are going to have to start a muscatine area forum if the reefers there continue to find us.

Welcome
    Craig

4. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey, I'm from Riverside, not too far from you. I have lots of lps, sps and softies, let me know if you need anything.

5. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm not sure how many more of us there are around here, but as I find more people they will surely hear about this site.

That would be awesome phishcrazee, once I get my 120g up and running we could do a frag swap!!

6. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS!!

I am in the QC's not to far from you...

Bill

7. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Looking forward to discussions and meeting everyone!