Well, the in progress 25 hasn't even seen a drop of water, and we decided that since we had a brand new 90RR AGA, we might as well set it up. The 25 is still going up too, and they will be plumbed together at some point. The 25 will be used to keep a couple of small fish, and soft corals (zoas & rics), and the 90 will be the SPS tank. Yesterday I got a box of Eco Rox (dry base rock from www.bulkreefsupply.com). We've been working on a stand for the tank as well. The stand will hold both the 90 and the 25, with a 75 for a sump. The lumber, right before we got started: We soon discovered that our saw wasn't going to cut it: Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to finish the stand, get baffles put in the sump, and start filling it up with water! I'll add more pictures after we make some more progress.