1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Alkatronic $400

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by hart, Aug 25, 2019.

1. hart

hart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Is anyone interested in my alkatronic? $400. Going to try the mindstream which is vastly more expensive (1k plus $500/year disks) but I do love trying new things out....

New alkatronic are $900 and I will toss in quite a bit of the concentrated reagent that I have left ($110 for full bottle) plus pH calibration bottles. I also have replacement tubing for the pumps. Everything is working great. According to the Facebook page they are pushing out a sweet new update soon too, check it out.

2. Kendall Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Dike, IA
    Ratings:
    +43 / 1 / -0
    Great price! I love my Alkatronic! Whoever ends up with this will not be disappointed! GLWS!

3. Jamie Wilson Ely

Jamie Wilson

Ely
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0
    man, would LOVE to have one of these, hard to justify on a 40g tho.

4. Tank

Bettendorf
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    PM sent

5. Pufferman777

Pufferman777 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Did u ever get ur mind stream

6. hart

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Never did. It hit 8 weeks and I cancelled. Now they are not even returning emails from what I hear. Should have held on to the alkatronic... lol

7. Pufferman777

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    What they said at rap is they r behind and they shut down the store so they could get caught up

8. hart

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    There are a few threads onR2R going, at this point it is starting to seem a bit worse than just being behind - they have stopped communicating with other customers and those wanting refunds for waiting 4 months didn’t get any response and so they have had to open credit card disputes to get money back. I hope MS can push past this, but it seems to be getting worse and not better.

9. Pufferman777

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I know. I really want one