1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Algae Scrubbers from Turbo`s Aquatics

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Turbo's Aquatics, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to everyone who stopped my table at Spring Fest! I had a lot of good conversations.
    Many of you took a flyer with my contact information. If you were interested but needed to take measurements, think about which size was better, or make any other considerations, please contact me as soon as possible. Send me a PM with your email address and phone number.
    I realize that it's not exactly an "impulse purchase," but I'll do what I can to take care of everyone who contacts me soon!
    Thanks again to all!

2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0

A scrubber is a big purchase, but one that is well worth it IMO. Bud puts out a top notch product, he is constantly tweaking and improving the design, and the customer service he provides is great. Don't be afraid to ask any questions no matter how stupid they may seem. I'm sure he'll have the answers.

Plus he a long time supporter of this club and hobby. I'm definitely happy with mine. Talking with Bud this weekend, I'm going to tweak on it a little more and see if I can grow more algae. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

3. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I have one of the very first ones and I LOVE it!! Awesome product. He also donating 1 to Smouse and 1 to Central Campus. Great guy!!

4. Fence13 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +300 / 1 / -0
    Oh wow that's awesome. Way to go Bud! I'll be sure to start working lots of overtime at work to save up for one /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

5. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bump!!

If you stopped by and chatted with me, PM me!!

6. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Bud makes some impressive stuff! I love the frag tank and coral racks he made me for spring fest. I would highly reccomend him and use his services anytime!