1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Aiptasia-X

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AJ, Dec 1, 2008.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I know most of you know how cool this stuff is, but I was amazed at how quickly it took care of the three aiptasias that I had in my tank.  It takes such a little amount and those suckers just die off.  Shortly after dosing them, the shrimp and crabs were there picking the remains apart.  Great stuff!  It is a shame that you can't purchase it locally.  Thank you JB for letting me borrow some of yours!!!  I'll be picking some of this stuff up to have on hand in case I get another one bigger than the peppermint shrimp will take care of.
    --AJ

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I love the stuff as well, it has been doing a pretty good job on my majono infestation. I bought 5 bottles of the stuff and have put a pretty good dent int the population. I see MArine Depot now carries a bigger refill bottle for like $40 i might be getting one of those next, hopefully i won't need the whole bottle but it is good to have on hand for sure.

3. champ23

champ23 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn shame they dont make hairalgae-x.lol. but yes, good stuff for sure.