1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Ai sol blues + rapid led + 40 breeder stand.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by skurious, Nov 2, 2018.

1. skurious

skurious

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have 2 AI sol blues for sale. Comes with a controller and additional pucks. Right now the pucks are all 70 degrees but I have the originals still. $150 obo

I also have a heat sink with red green and uv leds for sale, comes with 2 dimmable drivers. Red and green on one driver and uv on another. I added these to my sols to add more color. I have upgraded and have no use for them. $50 dollars obo.

I am located in Cedar Rapids and plan on going to frag fest.

Also have a 40 gallon breeder stand or for a tank with similar dimensions. $40 obo, will throw in 20 gallon for a sump. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U via App

2. Easy E Novice Reefkeeper Leadership Team GIRS Member

Shellsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I am definitely interested in the Sol blues, controller, and spare pucks. I will be at Fall Fest tomorrow working the entrance/admission table from 11:30 til 2:30. I need to check my finances, but I probably won't be able to afford them until next week. I have to make a house payment this week. You can text me your bottom line price at 319-981-9782, and if I can afford it, I will bring the cash with me tomorrow.

3. skurious

skurious

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Tank stand has sold.

Sent from my SM-N950U via App