1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

AE Tech 800xr downdraft skimmer & Pump

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Marc, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

ETSS 800 XR

Patented Downdraft™ Technology Skimmer
    Highly tunable, customizable action. Get the performance edge.

Features

[​IMG]

• One of our most popular large in stand sized skimmer.
      Excels at cleaning the saltwater volume contained in larger tanks. 

One "set and forget" outlet gate valve

Extremely good gas exchange along with powerful but gentle skimming action that's plankton friendly.

Good phosphate removal action due to the water shear factor obtained by the "Downdraft" Tower design, that can literally melt algae out of a tank. 

Strong, commercial duty construction from oversized cell cast acrylic and a beautiful no edge finish on all parts (never a sharp edge), makes it a joy to clean and work with.

C&C cut keyholes provide a precision fit on all flanges. O ring seals used throughout. Quality constructed to last a lifetime.

http://superskimmer.com/ETSS_800.htm
    this says it all copied and pasted directly from the web page but I'm also gonna include the matching pump for this skimmer all for $350... the pump is an 1100g/hr pump...I live in CR... I will be in Des Moine soon so delivering it is an option... I am currently using it so I won't disconnect it til I have full paym't...only getting rid of it cause I am getting a bigger skimmer and yes it is another etss... these things are soooooo sick... you set the water bubble line an inch above the black box and it skims the scum out and its plankton friendly...this one was big enough for my 240g tank that also has a 180 sump... I just wanted a bigger one cause at some point I am gonna get a bigger tank... you can call me at 319-899-3875 my name is Marc...

2. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice skimmer. Wish I had the cash right now. You wouldn't happen to be looking for an 100gph panworld pump would you? /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

3. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

NO!!! this isn't a "want to buy" something add... this is a I'm selling something add...SIGH!!! if you wanna sell something than place your own add... thanks for the looksy... tho

4. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    People ask about trades on the forums a lot...

Best of luck anyway.

5. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sorry I wasn't trying to be mean I just wanted cash and not trading... at 350 it a sweet price for the skimmer and pump...