1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Adam`s corals and dry goods for sale at FF

Discussion in '2010' started by adampottebaum, Nov 1, 2010.

1. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    48" Coralife PC Light (4 straight pin bulbs) $75
    30" Coralife PC Light (2 straight pin bulbs) $40

Link to Coralife Lights

250 Watt SE Metal Halide with DIY Lumenbright style reflector and 3" fan installed on top.  $100
    M39 ballast
    (2) 400 Watt SE Metal Halide fixture(Hamilton) with DIY Lumenarc style reflectors and 4" fan installed on top.  ($300 new)  $150 each
    Link to fixtures
    Precision Marine Bullet 2 Skimmer($433 new) with Blueline 150 PS Pump($265 new).  $275
    Link to skimmer
    Link to pump
    There is also another skimmer at UNI, I'll list that when I find out what model it is for sure.

40 Gallon plastic vertical tank with fitting. It's the expensive and super rare blue color. Make offer

Frogspawn Colony: Green with purple tips. (20+ heads) $100
    Wall Hammer Colony: Green with purple tips. (it's pretty rare to see this size/kind of hammer) $100
    I will only bring this if someone is buying it. It's still in UNI's tank. It's about +10".
    Candy Cane Colony(30+ heads, 5-6") $75
    Large frags of Red Monti Cap.
    Two different colonies of Green Star Polyps $25 each
    Large rock of button polyps (50+ heads, 5-6") $50 It would be cheaper, but the rock alone is worth $20.
    1.5" Maroon Clown $15
    2" Clarkii Clown $15

I'll be bringing other corals too when I decide what's all going.
    I'll try to get pics of everything up soon. Everything is located in Cedar Falls right now, I just wanted to gauge interest for what to bring to Fall Fest. I'll have a tank, you can get it then, unless you want it before then.

2. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I'm selling a lot of this stuff to raise money to buy some new corals(sps mostly) for the UNI tank, so if you've got anything to offer, I'm open to possible trades!

3. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    I have a birdnest colony we would donate to the UNI tank if you are interested. It is about 8"x4". Just let me know and we can bring it to FF.

4. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Hell yeah! That would be awesome! It's even better that it's already a colony since the tank is already so established with large colonies. If there's any corals in my tank that you want you're welcome to a few for your generosity!

5. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    No problem. Can you bring along a salt bucket (or something large) to transfer him in - now that I only use the 200 gallon boxes of salt, buckets are at a premium and he's too big and pokey to put in a plastic bag.

6. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Yup, I'll bring a few buckets, I'll be able to replace yours no problem.

7. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    Sounds good - see you Saturday

8. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    Here is what it looked like a few months ago - it has grown quite a bit since then.  Not sure of its lineage.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Looks good Dave!

10. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Last chance to buy the 400 watt halides! I'm only bringing them if someone for sure wants them...

The skimmer at UNI is an Aqua C EV-240. $400 new, I'll sell it for $200 now, $250 at the show.
    Here's a link to the info: http://www.aquacave.com/aquac-ev-240-proteinbr-skimmer-753.html