1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

A few things for free or trade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phishcrazee, Jun 30, 2008.

1. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A few things for free or trade /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif
    I have a few things I just don't use much. All are about 2 years old. Free to pick up or Free for Shipping cost.
    90% full 16 oz. bottle of Kent Marine Essential Elements
    90% full 16 oz. bottle of Kent Marine Phytoplex
    25% full 8 oz. bottle of Kent Marine Coral-Vite
    95% full 2.4oz. Nutrafin Marine Complex food-slow sinking morsels
    Free Corals:
    Pink pulsing xenia-it's growing on the glass, free, free, free!
    small rock of 4-5 green hairy mushrooms
    Two large stalks of Kenya Tree mounted on a small rock
    Orange yumas, growing on the glass, only a few
    For Trade:
    I have a 1.5" frag of purple tipped nana acropora, very nicely colored, mounted on a small plug. I'd like to trade it for some epoxy, or for a frag of something I don't have, preferably either lps or sps.
    Located in Riverside. May be able to meet in IC/SOM/CV

2. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    im interested in the yumas where are you located

3. tlr

tlr Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    First thank you for your generosity. I would be very interested in the hairy shrooms and a yuma if available. My only issue would be when and where to meet you. I'm in davenport and don't make it that far west that often. Where is SOM/CV? I am fairly new to Iowa.

4. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By tlr on 06/30/2008 9:43 PM
    First thank you for your generosity. I would be very interested in the hairy shrooms and a yuma if available. My only issue would be when and where to meet you. I'm in davenport and don't make it that far west that often. Where is SOM/CV? I am fairly new to Iowa.
    SOM=Sea of Marvels a local saltwater fish store located in North Liberty.  CV= Coralville, which is right next to Iowa City.  Davenport is about an hour from Iowa City.  If you're in the area, I'd be glad to get rid of any access corals I have /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif