1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale 93 gallon corner reef ready setup

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by jstngates, Sep 10, 2021.

1. jstngates Experienced Reefkeeper

Toledo Iowa
    Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    Included reef ready tank, stand, canopy, and acrylic sump. 300 for everything. Just took it down. Its in my garage ready to go. Also can throw in a skimmer, black mated clowns , a purple pseudo, return pumps, media reactors, powerheads lighting etc. For a little more. This needs gone. Wife said no more tanks.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  2. jstngates Experienced Reefkeeper

Toledo Iowa
    Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    --- Auto-Merged, Sep 11, 2021 ---
    Trades or cash

3. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Have any pictures of the tank when it was running or now?

In the market and trying to envision what it looks like - if it’s a cube, bow, etc. and what the dimensions are - Google doesn’t return much for 93 gallons other than a cube.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  4. Keckke New User

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Would also be interested in a pic

5. Roman Experienced Reefkeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +321 / 3 / -0
    93 cubes are 30x30x24 high

Sent from my iPhone via App

6. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    How about the overall footprint?

We're going to remodel our family room and I need to know if the tank/stand will fit in a corner where there's 41 inches available.

In the pic below, to the right of the fireplace (which isn't changing with remodel) there's 41 inches from the wall to the fireplace.

Placement.jpg

7. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    I'm seeing information online stating a 92g corner bowfront (no mention of 93g - certainly doesn't mean it doesn't exist ;) ) measures 34" x 24" x 48" with 34" being either side, 24" being height and 48" being the front measurement. Although due to the bow the tank isn't 48" across which is why a 48" light is too big. From this my assumption is the stand will be slightly larger than the tank, and if I assume the stand is 2" larger (more like 1") then the space needed for the stand to fit onto the corner would be +/- 38"?

So my 41" space would work and provide a small amount of variance (3-4" total) allowing for a gap.

Thoughts? I know I'm being technical and needy :) but I have a exterior wall and fireplace that won't be moving any time soon.

-Eric