1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

90 Gallon Wave Front + Stand... NOT Reef Ready $150

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by gb387, Jun 24, 2009.

1. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone looking for a 90 Gallon Wave Front... NOT Reef Ready with stand?    $150 - let me know if the price it out of line I need to get this out of my garage.
    The tank and stand is not perfect and needs some cleaning, currently its filled with water and vinegar and ready to be cleaned.  I am waiting to drain it just in case someone wants to see there that are no leaks.
    The front glass has several scratches and there seems to be a light haze here and there on the glass, I hope the vinegar will take care of the haze but I am not sure.  I have the top glass but on is broken in two and can still be used but could easily be replaced by going to a local glass shop and getting one cut far cheaper than ordering the manufactures lid.  There are no hinges on the lid, I removed them as they are more of a pain because of the wave shape.
    If there is interest I will post some photos of it as it sits now.
    Here is a photo when it was all loaded up.
    [​IMG]

2. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Might be interested in looking at it this weekend if possible. I am planning on being Des Moines pretty much all weekend so maybe we can arrange a time. Any idea if the back is tempered?

3. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not sure on the tempered part. I have CrAzY hours at work so i will have to check my hours tomorrow.