1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

90 gallon Reef for sale with many extras

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by gabzak, Jul 8, 2009.

1. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am currently in the finishing stages of having my 225 acrylic reef up and going so I  am looking to sell my 90 gallon which I have had up for approx. 1.5 years. I am asking a low low price of $800.00 ( will negoiate or trade) for everything listed below:
    90 gallon glass tank and stand (black)
    4 ft. Marinelife light power compact bulbs new
    MegaFlow 3 Sump with  Rio pump
    Jager heater
    ASG Protein Skimmer
    100lbs of live sand white and black
    Everything is in prestine condition and is in perfect working order. If interested pelase let me know
    I am located in Urbandale Iowa
    p.s. I am still needing to purchase a protein skimmer for my 225 any suggestions, my new tank will be a mix of corals and fish..
    Thanks for reading

2. Brett Petland WDM

Brett Petland WDM Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have a coralife hang on 220 needle wheel super skimmer on my 150 and have great luck with it. i have had it for about 4 years and its very easy to take care of and i feel it does an awsome job. let me know what direction u decide to go and i can try to get u a good deal on whatever u go with since u r a GIRS member.
    thanx  Brett

3. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    let me know if you want to part out cause i would like to get that tank if i can

4. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Brett I am not wanting to go the "hang on route" I am looking at something like a Octopus of some kind I have like 36" to work with height wise. I will be posting some pict's tonight of this monstrosity i have created....
    Thanks Brett,
    Tony

5. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey Tony, Perfect time to join GIRS! You can see the local vendors will give you great deals just because of your membership. Pays for membership real quick! We are having a get together at Mickeys on Tuesday night. Come out and visit if you can.