1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

90 gal AGA tank w/solid walnut cabinet&canopy/Octo150 skimmer,etc

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by RobynT, Jun 27, 2008.

1. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm going to start advertising my current set up as I'm getting ready to set up a 210 gallon.  I've had this tank for 2 1/2 years and have upgraded my equipment to what I am offering for sale.  It is a smooth operating set up.  No power heads included in this sale ( I use two Koralia #4's.)
    Here it is:
    90 gallon AGA glass tank with new Durso return plumbing.  The cabinet and canopy are solid walnut, the person I bought it from had it custom made with walnut from his grandfathers farm.  I replaced the wet dry sump that came with my tank with a custom acrylic (27 gallon) as it was the largest I could fit under my canopy.  The return pump is a Gen X PCX 40.  It's fairly quiet.  An octopus NW 150 skimmer is what I use and I have been very happy with.  I dropped it once a while back and had to glue the neck but you cannot see the seem at all and it never skipped a beat in it's skimming once repaired and sanded very smooth.  I want to be honest in describing the repair but you'd never be able to find it with your eye.  $800.00 for all
    TEK T5 x 6 light fixture.  Bought brand new and it has worked flawlessly for me.  I changed out all the bulbs in January and also have two extra bulbs to throw in (I didn't like the color but then you might like them better!)  $325.00  This sits perfectly on top of my canopy at the correct height without additional support.
    I'll try and get some pictures up later.  I hope to sell this as a unit and I have a few weeks before I'll be changing it over to my new tank.  Let me know if you have any questions.
    I will not take notice of any offers to part out at this time.  If the time comes when I need to go that route, I will put up another thread.  I will also be offering this on other sites.
    My location is approx 50 miles from the QC towards Peoria.
    Thanks for looking!  Robyn

2. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0