1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

75 Gal 4 sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jarrod, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Jarrod

Jarrod Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im sellin my 75 gal tank, stand, filter, UV sterilizer, Protein Skimmer(dual Back Pack), Live Rock, 1 banded Eel, 1 Tomato Clown, 1 Orange Toad Fish, and 1 blue throat trigger, and a few mushrooms and a small Leather. $300 OBO i woke up the other morning and noticed nothing in my tank was on and my power to that room was shut off...come to find out my protein skimmer must of over flowed and dropped down to my power strip and cut everything out. As far as i know the UV Sterilizer works and at least one powerhead for the Protein Skimmer works my other pumps for the filter i think r shot. other then that its a good tank and all the fish get along just fine. I just dont have time to mess with it anymore. Call 319-651-9310 thats my cell thanx Jarrod...Oh and You Haul...ill help load it if u got the equipment.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    SEND A PIC?

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where are you located and are you willing to part out? How much live rock? It's usually much harder to sell a whole system, but if you're willing to part out, things usually will sell much quicker...........might be interested in the skimmer if you part out.

4. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ill take the live rock!

5. Jarrod

Jarrod Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont have a pic of it right now but i can get one later tonight. i live in Cedar Rapids, down by Elis Park. and theres about 50-75 pounds of live rock with crush coral base.

6. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If you find a buyer 4 your livestock, how much do you want for the rock?

7. Jarrod

Jarrod Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Um...id probably take 150 but i dont want to sell the live rock and only have my fish left...i dont think they would like that to much, so id really rather just sell it all.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm me would like fish and skimmer and corals

9. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    How many pounds of live rock do you have? What kind is it?

10. Jarrod

Jarrod Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Its mostly Fiji