1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

55 gallon system on Reef Central

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by AJ, Oct 9, 2009.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I saw this on RC - 55 gallon tank, stand, sump, skimmer, return pump for $275.  Sounds like a heck of a deal to me!  It's in need of a good cleaning (based on the pics), a little TLC and maybe some lights if you want to use it as a reef tank, but for the price, it would be a good starter system for someone just getting into the hobby.
    --AJ
    http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1719593

2. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    So strange that the person that replied to that listing is also selling a 55 gallon here...hmm...
    -Eric

3. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    why you soooo concerned about my movitive eric... is your life that boring?[​IMG]

4. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Probably not boring you are just a fishy type of guy Marc... I thought you where to be suspended from this site?? You live in Cedar Rapids right and are a hair stylist correct?? I remember some issues I allso had with you..

5. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    You're right Marc - the post was innapropriate.
    I can't delete it and I never should have posted as it's none of my business.
    I do remember you telling me a long time ago when your were selling your large reef that you were thinking of getting into a 55g so that tank should be perfect.
    Was your acrylic on Craig's List a while ago?
    -Eric