1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

55 gallon and stand + extras 4 sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Shaun, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will be tearing down my 55 in the next week or so as I have a 100 gallon tank on its way. It will include a 55gallon tank ,stand, canopy (with a 54 watt T5 light fixture built in to it) overflow box, sump(20 gallon home built)  and a gen x return pump. I would like to get $250 for it all. Like I said it is up and running right now but I will be tearing it down in the next week. If you want to stop over and see it feel free to. I am in winfield and my phone is 319-931-4227. Any questions please ask. I am willing to entertain trades also, I will be needing powerheads and will be interested in corals. Shaun

2. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Parting it out. Tank stand and canopy $100 Anyone?

3. ayers26

ayers26 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    could u post a picture of the tank and stand? im interested if u havent sold it. where are u located?

4. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    /Portals/0/activeforums_Attach/CIMG0081.JPG/Portals/0/activeforums_Attach/CIMG0108.JPG/Portals/0/activeforums_Attach/CIMG0090.JPG
    here some pics of the tank, stand and canopy

5. ayers26

ayers26 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    does this come with a filter?

6. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    come with a sump but no filter media

7. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    O my wife has been trying to respond to this as I have been at work all day. The HOB filter in the one pic was on only as a temp until I got the sump built. I have been running a sump with filter media in the first chamber but it all needs replaced. The hob filter was converted into a HOB fuge for my 5 year olds nano tank. These pics are when I first got it last september. Thank You for looking and being patient , Shaun

8. ayers26

ayers26 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey i might be down by that area on the feb. 28th weekend. If you still have the stuff then just let me know and I will give you a for sure yes or no.
    thanks,
    ryan

p.s. just message me on my profile

9. ttraynor

ttraynor Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you still have any of this stuff for sale?

10. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As of right now it is all avalible until someone says they want it. The only part that is claimed is the skimmer. Thank you, Shaun

11. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still have everything
    if someone wants it they need to let us know now so that we can make sure it is ready for them to take
    right now it is still up in running cause we are in the process of switching everything over to the 100 gal tank
    you can call us at either 3199319927 which is my wifes phone and she will be able to answer your questions
    or you can call me on my phone 3199314227 but I am at work this weekend so it would be best to call her
    Thanks Shaun

12. beson

beson Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    is the tank still for sale? looking for a rock tank for the basement

13. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, the tank is sold.