1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

50g cubish $250 Urbandale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by xmasia, Oct 12, 2009.

1. xmasia

xmasia Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]i have a 50g cubish tank i need to sell. tank measures 25L X 25H X 18D the stand  is 24H,comes with tank,stand,sump,cpr overflow box with aqualifter pump,rio 1700 return pump,the sump is an acrylic all glass mega flow model 1,skimmer coral life 65,korilla 1 power head,lights are dual 65w 1-10k and 1-50/50 pc bulbs,and 2 moon lights coralife brand not sure how old bulbs are so replace them,and a single current single pc fixture not working poss. the ballast. and about 1in of black sand that needs cleaned.tank is currently running with water in it there are a few pods, small snails, and them small white star fish still in tank. the first pic is what i looked like before i tore it down no rock,fish or corals included. $250 im in urbandale. i work 4PM - 1am sun.-thurs. my wife can show the tank anytime with in reason.

2. rockinsmall

rockinsmall Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hmmmm.. tempting.... any scratches?

3. xmasia

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ahhhhh yes i forgot there is some scratches on all sides

4. rockinsmall

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im kinda interested. is everything in working order? any scratches. IF i was able to buy it could u show me HOW to set it up. I would paint it first, but I'm not very handy....    =)  Also.. u come through CB often, your son is here in town, correct?

5. 75g brat

75g brat Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes rockin iam. and the tank all works. might help you get it home let me know[​IMG]

6. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    We have had great luck in the past painting the old oak trim and stands black! Its easy and really helps the look! Dont let it stop you from the purchase, it only takes a roll of tape and a couple of spray cans.

7. rockinsmall

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    too bad i couldnt trade frags for it.... id like it, it is bad timing though, i just had abdominal surgery and told ur pops if i bought it i'd need someone to help set it up......

8. xmasia

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    still for sell plan on tearing down this week end