1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

50 gallon pro tnak full of live rock and skimmer and lights

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    dude i'm sorry but someone needs to say this, if all your going to do is abuse the fact that we have open forums maybe you should kick rocks. You've done really nothing more than buy and sell since you've found this site, its sad and frankly getting old. If you can't respect the hobby as a hobby rather than some kind of money making venture thats your deal but there are people who care.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    and get a Websters....

5. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Reef guy showed me up about a month or 2 ago. Went to his house to look at stuff and wasn't there. I called u and u told me u would be there in ten minutes...45 minutes later I ended up leaving...IDK IF THIS WAS A JOKE OR NOT BUT GAS PRICES ARE TERRIBLE and it really pisses me off that you showed me up when I could have been doing something better with my time. [​IMG]

6. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry about your bad experience but I'm glad you posted your experience to hopefully save others from the same.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've removed my account and moved on.

8. Garrett

Garrett Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hope you change your mind and come back on. I met reefguy today and he went above and beyond helping me start my tank!

9. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ???????? RE: 50 gallon pro tnak full of live rock and skimmer and lights??????

abuse of GIRS, poser

10. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Garrett glad you didn't have a bad experience with him. I'm not sure if he's bi-polar or what, but he has ripped off a lot of people on other websites. There are plenty of caring and helpful people in this club that I hope you will be able to meet.

11. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By lee on 09/08/2008 10:30 PM
    Garrett glad you didn't have a bad experience with him. I'm not sure if he's bi-polar or what, but he has ripped off a lot of people on other websites. There are plenty of caring and helpful people in this club that I hope you will be able to meet. Ditto what Lee said.   There are a lot of great people on this site and I'm glad you weren't one of those that had a bad experience.