1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

300 gallon

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Guest, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i was wondering if i could pay a few of you menbers to give me a hand i been thinking long and hard i want to bring my 300 gallon home from storage that i had when i owned my pet store 4 years ago downtown davenport  this tank is not light and will need 6-8 pepole to pick it up its all glass and very very heavey last  time i moved this tank from my house to pet store it got droped when we took it in side the store lucky it dint brack  its drill and its a rr tank i just need a hand getting it home ill pay any one than helps just let me know what u want for payment  thanks so much

2. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I can help.

What are the dimensions?

3. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    BTW you joined the club that is al the payment I need/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

Maybe a beer or two/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

4. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ill be needing some beer and frags, those number 1 koralias you have , if you havnt broke them yet, and a ride to and from the job site, a wake up call and a cup of coffee. and i smoke while i work so ill only have 1 hand to carry the tank with.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ill have to go down and take  a tape and mesheur it i know its 8 foot long  and its not light the glass is 1 inch think on it  i have a tralier we can put it on im hopeing i can get it in my new house down the steps to basment

6. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

steps? you didnt say anything about steps in your original post.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll help, better get a case of beer.  Good stuff, not a normal tank size.  Also, is it reef ready with overflows>  By the way, my wife and I almost bought the house you live in.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes its reef ready ya al we like the house we live in so im glad u dint buy it times like this i wish i had a walk in basment shawn thair is only like 7 -8 stpes ill go count them thair is 6 steps we can do this in a month no hurry i cant left any thing till i have sugury any ways

9. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    300 gallons? I'll help as long as I can take a swim in it after set up. Or maybe just come over and look at it once and awhile.

10. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1 month after knee surgery? You should just milk it for all its worth and make sure everyone comes over before you are healed. Play the pity card as long as you can, especially with the wife.. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ya right i ask for a back rub she told me to rub it my self when i get my sugury on the 11th ill play the sad crippeld man honey i cant get up and get the remote my knee hurts bring me somthing to drink can u fluff my pillows a ice cream cone would make my knee feal better can u got to the pet store for me i neeed fish food im planing it all out as we go