1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

30 gallon tank

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by dzabler, Nov 4, 2008.

1. dzabler

dzabler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am looking for a 30g tank.  Actually any size tank that is 36 inches across would work.  I would like it to be a christmas present so I have a while before I really need it.   Thanks.

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a regular 29 gallon tank (not reef ready) with stand, glass cover and light that I was getting ready to post on eBay. It was set up for a couple of years as a freshwater tank. My daughter recently decided that she wanted a leopard gecko instead of fish so we took it down. I don't believe that we ever used any meds in it. It was taken down about two weeks ago and has been cleaned with water and vinegar. Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

--AJ

3. dzabler

dzabler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I really would like to get a tank the is 36" long so i can put my old pc's on there.  thanks though.

4. Benji

Benji Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have a 36''x12 3/4''x25 tall 50g / reef ready w/ internal overflow / eurobraced glass available if you are interested.

5. dzabler

dzabler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How much are you looking to sell it for?