1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

29 gallon reef

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CREYNOLDS, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Very nice. Love the shrooms.

2. CREYNOLDS

CREYNOLDS

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well what do you guys think? I would really like some feeback back on what you guys think of the tank. Also what  I should move or add? Thanks!

3. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tank looks good for 2 months old. I would probably let it mature a bit before you add much more.

4. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it's looking sweet chris. i agree with BG that it would be good to let the tank mature. But when you add things, i'd start going for more contrast in colors. and get a couple cool fish.
    the bad thing about small tanks is that you can't fit much stuff in them. but on the other hand, since you are buying less, then you can spend more per item and get cooler stuff, which is what i'm working on right now.

5. CREYNOLDS

CREYNOLDS

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks. That was my plan use the stuff i had from the big tank to fill and let it mature. My goal now it to get bright colored corals, to like you said offset the colors. What do you guys think would be a addition in the future?