1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

250 gallon system for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Gillsandfins, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Gillsandfins

Gillsandfins Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have 135 gallon main display with a 75 gallon display located below a 20 tall sump and a 20 tall frag tank all linked together for a total of 250 gallons the 135,75 and 1) 20 tall have been drilled. The system comes with a custom built stand.

For please request them. I'll try to get some updated pics soon.

Asking $750 or best offer

2. Gillsandfins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Gillsandfins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was going to paint it white and put some trim pieces around the inside of the framed out parts where the tanks are. I can help the buyer finish the stand if they want. I will be keep the equipment, rocks and sand for my new tank. I'm sure I will have some leftover rock and sand so I can give it to the buyer of the tanks if they want it. I have around 300+ lbs of rock in it right now.

I am open to offers so feel free to make one if your interested.

Thanks

4. Gillsandfins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was going to paint it white and put some trim pieces around the inside of the framed out parts where the tanks are. I can help the buyer finish the stand if they want. I will be keep the equipment, rocks and sand for my new tank. I'm sure I will have some leftover rock and sand so I can give it to the buyer of the tanks if they want it. I have around 300+ lbs of rock in it right now.

I am open to offers so feel free to make one if your interested.

Thanks

5. Gillsandfins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will accept best offer as I need this gone so I have room for the new tank.

Thanks

Jake