1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy 220g marineland tanks or bigger (corner overflows)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by erayk1, Nov 14, 2019.

1. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    We are looking to upsize our tank, but the kicker is that it needs to have corner overflows or drilled only on one side glass (like a peninsula tank). We have it in an area view-able from two rooms.

Just prospecting and in no real hurry, so if you're thinking of tearing down or getting out, let me know!

2. Kendall Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Dike, IA
    Ratings:
    +43 / 1 / -0
    Aquatics and Exoctics in Waterloo usually has a pretty good selection or can get whatever you want. @xroads@xroads is the owner and could surely hook you up!

3. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info. I have called around to all the local stores to find out pricing, including Craig's. The only thing I'm hung up on now is that the 16 in Ghost Overflows are out of stock until after Jan 2020. So I think I may go another route!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019