1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

220g FULL Reef setup with equipment and livestock for sale!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by erayk1, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Reefman

Reefman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Are things still for sale on this?

2. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Hey everybody,

So if you have been wondering where I have been, I've had a lot going on. My mother had a severe stroke, being forced to move out of my place where my tank is by the landlord (I now have until the end of June), and having to remodel my parents house.

Needless to say, the tank selling has been put on the backburner and I'm sorry for that, but I'm sure you all can understand. That being said, I am now going to be hitting the selling hard. All equipment will be sold still at the end when everything live is gone. Prices on those items is firm because I don't mind sitting on them. Most everything is claimed and I will be checking all PMs from the time I have been gone from the site.

I NEED TO SELL CORALS AND LIVEROCK....PLEASE COME CHECK IT OUT! Some I am going to let go dirt cheap and everything else is going at pretty good prices, much less than you'd spend on little frags in comparison.

Week day mornings until 2:15 PM are the best time to come over. Weekends can be arranged and if your williing to throw me some money for a portion of gas(not asking for a lot), I could potentially meet you at the nearest airport to you.

I'll be responding to the PM's and emails as I have receieved them.

Thanks for all the support everyone!

3. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Please tell all your Saltwater friends even if your not personally interested. Stuff HAS to sell.

4. Tholton33

Tholton33 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you have a coral list? I've got a private Airport you can land at in Ankeny /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/wink.gif

5. Yes do you have a coral list? /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

6. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    I will put up a list of corals I have left when I get home tonight from work. Thanks guys!

7. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Sorry to hear about your Mother /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/sad.gif I hope she will have a good recovery. When it rains, it pours! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/sad.gif

8. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    CORALS have been listen on the first post of this thread! I'm sure I missed some and I am selling everything, so feel free to come look. That way is much easier.

Thanks to everyone that has bought stuff and for all the nice comments.

9. softieatheart

softieatheart Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the great stuff today! Probably bought too much, but I love a bargain. All your stuff was so nice, I wanted to buy lots more! Hope the rest of your sale goes well. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

10. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    I've made a new post explaining that I will be around all this week and the ENTIRE weekend of June 22nd and 23rd. So get a hold of me and come check out corals, rock, and hopefully get the fish you've been waiting for. Please Bring Buckets! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif Send me a PM for my number and address, also let me know when you want to come.

Thanks!

11. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Just a heads up. My phone died so try to reach me on here if you need to. I m getting a new phone this morning, or I'm going to try to around 10 AM unless someone was coming between 10 and11. Just let me know!

12. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I am at your house.. like we planed are you coming? Its 9:14

13. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    All my rock and coral has been picked up so now it's time for the fish to go. If at all possible please come today or tomorrow as I would like to start tearing down tomorrow.

Please let me know when you are coming so I am here..

Shoot me a PM for my phone number and address if you don't already have it.

Thanks!!

14. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Fish I have left

Clownfish pair
    Blue hippo
    Orange anthias x3
    Cool looking wrasse
    Powder brown tang
    Scooter blenny
    Small Porcupine puffer
    Long spine urchin
    Small pencil urchin
    Vallamingi tang
    Blue/green chromis x3
    Purple reef chromis
    Yellow tangs x3

15. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Updated fish left:

Clown pair
    Cool wrasse
    2 yellow tangs
    1 blue hippo tang
    Scooter blenny
    Long spine urchin
    Pencil urchin
    3 chromis
    1purple reef chromis

16. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    All good looking fish.
    The more you buy, the better the deals!!!

17. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    live rock and fish are doing great. Thanks
    Sent via App 2

18. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    To EVERYONE that helped at got livestock from me. THANK YOU!

I will hopefully have the tank drained tonight and then I can start letting the equipment go. I know a lot of you have been patiently waiting...and I appreciate that.

Stay tuned!

19. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0

FYI, I'm going to have to back out on that frag tank setup. Someone convinced me to spend all my money on fish LOL.