1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

20g reef

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lee, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's new spot a couple days later
    [​IMG]

2. Lee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    unfortunetly I have been really busy with school and work, so I have really slacked on waterchanges and what not... in the last week the german blue polyp digitata RTN'd even after I made several attempts to frag it. One of 2 clams died out of the blue, and some of the zoas stopped opening and died off. I think part of the reason is because the build up of poo on the bottom, Normally I do weekly waterchanges and it has been nearly 2 months since I've done one. I also think I need more flow to keep the poo suspended in the water rather than settling on the bottom. I also had a few 77-83 temp swings with the weather being nice enough not to have the AC on, but it was still getting too hot during the day...stupid cheap-*** roommates.

looks like I need to do a little cleaning!
    [​IMG]

3. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is that a blue torte on the right? I'm trying to find a frag if you know anyone with one to sell or trade!

4. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Looks great Lee.

I have a 30g and I love it, Just goes to show you it doesn't have to be big to look awesome!! 

5. Lee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That is a blue tort Robbin, Unfortunetly I lost a HUGE piece of it when I tried putting it in the UNI tank. I probably won't be able to frag it for quite awhile, but will put you first in line if you havent found one by then. It does grow pretty quick in the right conditions. I bet you will be able to find a piece at the fall fest though.