1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

20g and dry rock wanted

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by nuccatree, Aug 8, 2009.

1. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello All!!! I just got my wife a 55g for the home and am looking for a 20g for a DIY sump and some scrap dry rock to make a back wall, since it is a standard 55 which tends to be a bit narrow.  The closer to QCA, the better.
    Thanks

2. SGM

SGM Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I have some 20gal layin around for cheap if you wanted to make your own.

3. jsprague

jsprague

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Buy some dry rock from Bulk Reef Supply there is free shipping this month.  I ordered mine   The pukani rock is the best I have ever seen!  It is $3 a pound the others types are cheaper and good too.  I ordered mine thursday night and it arrived friday.

4. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That is what I was thinking....where are you located at?

5. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is there a certain code for BRS for the free shipping. Was just on there and they were not promoting it.

6. jsprague

jsprague

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It is right on the home page and if you add the rock to your cart it will not charge shipping.  Also so you know, I ordered marco rocks also and the BRS pukani rock was more porus and lighter + cheaper.  I took pictures comparing different types and will make a thread when I get the chance.