1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

2017 Itinerary Burlington Region

Discussion in 'Burlington Region' started by yankieman, Jan 11, 2017.

1. yankieman Well-Known ReefKeeper

Monmouth, IL
    Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    This is the tentative meetings itinerary for the 2017 Burlington region ,,,,

Here is the plan for the monthly meetings for this year (2017). As circumstances come up we may need to reschedule or cancel an event.

Feb. ? – 11:30am – Dosing – TBA if it will be held at Chlora’s in Stronghurst, IL or Joe Hall’s in Keokuk, IA.

March 11 – GIRS Spring Fest Carpool to Des Moines, IA

April 22 - 11:30am - DIY Food and Potluck – this will be held at Joe Clark’s shop in Monmouth, IL

May 20 – Stores Tours

June 17 – Campout and Potluck – Chlora and Tim have a membership at Young’s Lake outside Kirkwood, IL and are allowed to have guest (per camper/tent) stay for $10 plus $3 if you use A/C. Tim, Chlora and her mother, Joy, will be providing the hamburgers and hot dogs. There is a beach but no flotation devices are allowed. After we eat we will seat around the campfire and visit or we can play yard/board/card games into the evening.

July 15 – lunch and drive to visit stores near Peoria

Aug. 5 or 11 – Cook Out and Swimming - @ Joe Hall’s in Keokuk, IA

Sept. and Oct. we have two things planned but need to find out when Bloomington,IL has their Frag Fest and we will car pool to there and then the other month will be a tank tour.

Nov. – GIRS Fall Fest

Dec. 9 – Christmas Party

2. yankieman Well-Known ReefKeeper

Monmouth, IL
    Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for writing this up Chlora

3. Chlora Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Stronghurst, IL
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Just letting everyone know I won't be going to the spring fest. I would want to spend money to get corals but I just had to spend the money for parts for my main pump. Right now I have an airline hose for the oxygen.

4. yankieman Well-Known ReefKeeper

Monmouth, IL
    Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    You can ride with us and save your gas and i am sure we can keep you from starving too LOL so that saves you gas and food money should be able to get one coral now if you change your mind and go!!