1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

2 big tanks

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by billbigsbe, Jun 12, 2008.

1. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, are ya high and dry??? I hope that everyone is ok! A couple of days ago my wife and I were driving, on the highway, and saw 2 huge acrylic tanks in someones driveway! After exiting we were able to back-track and find the house. I left a note w/intentions of purchase on the door and have been contacted by the owner. Im meeting up w/them tomorrow 06-13(friday the13th) to look @ what they have. I was talking to the owners wife and she thought 1-800gal and 1-200-300gal both w/sumps. I will post my findings tomorrow even if I buy them both! Ha Ha. If I dont buy them I will gladly share info

2. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

They put me off until early next week[​IMG]

3. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You could always sell me the 200-300 for a 0% profit. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

4. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I was contacted twice and now no further contact. [​IMG] I am going to stop by again early next week. If I dont buy it any GIRS member can buy it w/0% markup, non GIRS member is gonna get taxed (so just buy the membership). Thanks

5. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hey , finally met up w/thE huge tank!!! 8FTLONG X 4FTTALL X 3FTWIDE! 740-800 GALLON? 1 inch thick acrylic. Also a 8 x 2 x 1.5 sump! Black canopy, no stand. Minireef brand. If you need more info pm me....

6. asnatlas

asnatlas Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    still avail ??