1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

125 gallon Reef Ready tank, stand and canopy

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by ckoeppel, Jun 8, 2009.

1. ckoeppel

ckoeppel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I have a 125 gallon reef ready tank with a custom oak stand and canopy for sale.   It is all cleaned up and ready for use.  I was going to put it in my wall, but haven't found the time.  $450.00
    [​IMG]

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Wow, great deal for someone!

3. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    anyone want to let me barrow $450 i will pay you back maybe LOL man if I had the extra cash and space i'd snatch it up for that price

4. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have a relative that is looking for something just like that. We are in Boone though so that is a ways to go to get it. Let me talk it over with them and I will get back with you.

5. ckoeppel

ckoeppel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the replies guys!  First one with the money takes it.  I hate to see it go, but I gotta pay the bills[​IMG]

6. ckoeppel

ckoeppel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Alright guys,  $400.00 takes it.  I can't go any lower.  I have had lots of people say they want it but no one has shown up with money yet so here's your chance to get a really nice tank for next to nothing!

Chris

7. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hey Chris are you by chance one half of HeadHunter Reptiles?

8. ckoeppel

ckoeppel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yep

9. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Kind of figured it was you specially when I saw the motorcycle inside. I remember seeing it in pictures when you were posting shots of the snake area. Wish I could take this off your hands but I would have to sell some of my snakes first. Good luck with the sale!

10. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What are the measurments of this tank?

11. ckoeppel

ckoeppel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Gered,
    I didn't realize you still kept snakes,  I thought Matt got rid of all your snakes a while back.  I assumed you switched to just fish.

12. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Well lets hope he didnt get rid of all of them. I have been trying to get a hold of him but havent had much luck. Now that I am out of school and Cedar Rapids I plan on getting back into it more. Did you have any snakes go this year? I saw there was some JCP posted on morelia just didnt know which Chris posted.

13. ckoeppel

ckoeppel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We had two cluches of Jungles go this year.