1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

12 Gage

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FishBrain, May 13, 2009.

1. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I have to sell my new 12ga to fund some stuff I want to do with my tanks. It is a remington 870 sure shot with the cantaleaver barrel I bought it at fin&feather in Iowa city it was $450. It also has a true glow red dot scope that I bought for $100. It also comes with a $25 sling and $35 case. So total I have around $600 in it and I have only had it 3 months and have the recipt for proof. I have only shot 1 box of shells through it to site it in and with TKO slugs at 100yards the last two shots were bulls eyes and over lapping. I am asking $400 for it that is a steal! [​IMG]

2. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What about the AR sitting next to it... Interested in selling that???

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i would transfer that threw a gun shop to new owner

4. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Are you looking for any trades?

5. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Jtown it's not a AR it is a decked out AK-47 IT IS DEFFINATELY NOT FOR SALE!!!! EVER!!! Glaspie69 like what are you wanting to trade? If it was something cool I might do it for part trade and part cash.

6. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Holy Sh%t thats a rediculous AK!!! Never seen somebody go that far with one before so I dont blame you for not selling it. That thing is crazy cool.

7. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    [​IMG]Posted By Jtown on 05/13/2009 04:39 PM
    Holy Sh%t thats a rediculous AK!!! Never seen somebody go that far with one before so I dont blame you for not selling it. That thing is crazy cool.
    Yea I have put every upgrade part there is on this baby and it shoots 1/2 in groups at 100 yards which is crazy good for a ak. Here is a better pic for you to drool over LOL.

8. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow dude you are just insane for that! I must say im jealous. Never been a huge AK fan but that is a nice piece of machinery! lol The barrel and slide give it away as an AK but it look like that all you HAVN'T upgraded. If you do reef tanks like you do guns I want to see! HA!

9. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Thanks! And yes I am equally obsessive in all my hobby's.

10. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That sure is a nice gun I have a M-4 Carbine custom made and a SKS we should go blow some %#$@ up some time. Anyone else in here have some guns to play with. Just got a new glock tactical edition too. We should get evryone together and hit up some targets?

11. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey bill do you buy your ammo or pack it yourself?

12. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I buy it I have toyed with the idea of reloading myself but with all the money I spend on my tanks and guns I don't have much left over to buy the equipment neened. We should deffinatley get together this summer and dump some clips.

13. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Oh yea sold the 12 ga.