1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

1 year!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fishyness, Apr 1, 2009.

1. fishyness

fishyness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Well this month I've been keeping fish for a year!!! What a noob!! I have 5 FW tanks, 75,55,37,10 and 10 and have never had a case of ick! Have 2 SW, 54, 75 with the 54 being my fist reef attempt, 2 months now. Heres to more years of disease free fishies! PS after all the reading I've done here and other forums I do realize now how incredibly lucky I've been not experiencing disease since I don't QT [​IMG] or dip corals as in my other thread. Maybe me being such a water change freak helps. I better start QT or I won't be able to claim this for much longer.....  Thanks!!!!

2. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    you better knock on wood lol.

3. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There are actually people that have cured their fish of Ich using only water changes. Granted, this is in a bare bottom hospital tank with PVC hiding places, but it is possible! Haha, the only problem is it's done by doing a thorough scrubbing of the tank and then a 50% water change every 2 days for 2 weeks /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif Kind of labor intensive!