1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

06/04/2008 Chicago Trip

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Guest, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Everyone,
    This Wed I will be in Chicago going to 2 fish suppliers hand picking for my customers.  Is there anything anybody wants?  The list is getting long so please get your requests in asap.  I will NOT be able to take pictures and I won't know availability until Tuesday night.  At that time I can give you a very close idea on what your cost will be.  If you pick up your items up at my store the same day (still in the packaging bags from Chicago) you can save 30%-40% off of the price that is posted on the aquariums.
    They also have several frozen foods, birds (not frozen of course [​IMG]), mice, rats, hamsters, g pigs, lizards, snakes, hermit crabs, rabbits, live rock, fresh water plants, KOI, you name it they have it other then cats & dogs.
    Thank You,
    Bo Bo's Fish Store
    Gary Matheny
    Owner
    319-447-7918

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good morning,  I am on my way to Chicago now and there is still time to get your last requests in.  I can be reached while I am there at 319-447-7918.  Thank you, Gary/Bo Bo's Fish Store & Dog Grooming.