1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Zoa Fire Sale!!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Sponge, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Mark your calendar for March 8th and 9th as I will be hosting a fire sale on zoas! You won't want to miss it! No fire /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif but I'm overstocked with zoas and need to make room for more! They will be priced to move quickly!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/w00t.gif As the date gets closer, look for more info on times, what's available, sizes and prices! I'll try to get some pictures up too. No presales allowed as first come, first served! Stay tuned............../DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wow.gif

2. HarleyHawk

HarleyHawk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Little bit of a happy trigger finger there Teri /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif Got the date marked down hope to make it.

3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +396 / 6 / -0
    Oh yea count me in!!!!

4. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    You're more than welcome Bill and Rod :0)

5. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +396 / 6 / -0
    Now I just have to beet rod there /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

6. Reefified

Reefified Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And me Bill! Rod you picking me up?

7. Eric & Amber

Eric & Amber Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will be there Teri . Can I come at about 2:30 - 3 am please .I want to beat the crowd. LOL

8. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +396 / 6 / -0
    Now now calm down big fella /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/cry.gif seance these will be my first corals I purchase after getting back in I'm sure Teri will be a dear and save me some nice ones /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

9. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I will be there with a wad of cash /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

10. Eric & Amber

Eric & Amber Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am calm its just about the time of day my phone is beeping because she is sending me a new email or something . I won't be there that early LOL . Glws Terri let me know when you need me to come cut more for you .

11. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +396 / 6 / -0
    I was actually talking to chad lol

12. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Colton and I have been preparing for this weekend guys! Will try to get some pics up later today. How does $5 and $10 sound for a frag?! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/w00t.gif Need to make sure you guys have money left for SpringFest as I and several other GIRS members will be selling there too, along with the Retailers! { Make sure you stop by my table at SF as some of my newer zoas will be there :0)}

Here are the times:

Saturday, March 8th 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM and Sunday, March 9th 1:00 to 4:00 PM

My address is: 2360 Sand Road, Marshalltown 50158

13. HarleyHawk

HarleyHawk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Terri you going out and meeting them like you did for me /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue2.gif.

14. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    I'll be there /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

15. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +396 / 6 / -0
    I can't make it my van is broke and the wife has to work /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

16. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Nope...you're special! lol Actually I would if need be. I hope we get some snow melt as our driveway has a hump from the snowplow. Not a big deal says the hubby. Think I need to take a walk tomorrow and check myself/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif You coming? I got a phone call from Herm yesterday/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/hehe.gif

17. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif How about a couple Blondies? I have yours/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/w00t.gif Are you bringing Princess?/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

18. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Dang! Anyone willing to bring you? If not, hit me up at SpringFest/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

19. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    Do you want some blondies I have like 30 of them now lol? Yes ill be bringing my little princess /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif I'm probably gonna get at least one or two of every zoa I don't have to add to my collection /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

20. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Following will be some pictures but I warn you, I'm terrible taking pictures! Ugh :9( Maybe this summer when, if, things slow down, I'll get some time to learn how to take pics with my new camera. My apologies guys! I hope I get them loaded here :0)