1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WWW.TNTCORALS.COM is GOING LIVE TUESDAY!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sponge, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Yes! It's finally here everyone! SPIN the WHEEL of FORTUNE!!!! OCEAN REVIVE led is $159.00 with FREE SHIPPING!! Orders over $100.00 SHIP FREE! Stop in and Look!! Hopefully you will see everything but I promise there will be MORE To COME!!

NOTE:

Some of you know that my stepdad died on Sept. 30th. Since that time, my Mother who is 86yrs old and has dementia and seizures, is now being cared for by my sister and I. Although I hate to post this, I feel my friends here need to know. I, my brother and sister have been kept from all contact with our Mother for the past 5-6years. It is a blended family and things went sour years ago:cry: So, I and my sister are doing "everything"(doctors, lawyers, social security, banking, etc...) for my Mom so my time is just not there for TNT Corals right now. I have felt that I have let you and my customers down with such delays I've encountered getting the website published.:eek: I sincerely apologize! I have enlisted a friend to run the ship while I'm away which includes the website, taking and filling orders, and looking after TNT's Facebook page. SO, there are "corals" at my home but they have not been photographed, priced and all the other stuff that needs to be loaded on the website. Honestly, I don't how soon I will get that done:9( I will do it as quickly as possible guys but please continue to bare with me. (I have not had a chance to look for any errors on the website also so if there are some (probably), please use the "contact us" button for any problems, questions, etc (to include any errors you find:oops:) so my friend can take care of you. He's promised good service while I'm away!:D I am also receiving shipments from Bali, Jakarta, Australia, Vietnam, etc as I can schedule those in. If you are wanting a coral immediately, again, use the "contact us" button and let us know! We may have it and or can order for it you!

So, my sister is having surgery tomorrow so I must go as I will be taking care of her and Mom...when it rains, it pours!:lol: Please guys, do not hesitate to contact me through the "website" only as that is all I will have time to check. Again, thank you for your support and understanding!!

TNT Corals

Terri and Rod Landt