1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB: Milli

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Gered, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Anyone in the Des Moines area have any? Looking for some good sized frags. Would love to find something other then green if anyone has any. Just let me know what you have and how much. You can always bring it the Frag Demo on the 26th.

2. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Rose Mille and Green/Yellow Mille here. Have a bunch of Rose I originally got from Alan (Coral Freak)

3. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ill take some. Do you have any fragged currently?

4. FlyingMoray Experienced Reefkeeper

Minburn, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I want some too. Save some for me Joel.

5. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Feel free to come up anytime, especially tomorrow night and have some beers and Smoked Pork Loin. I have a lot of Rose, I will have to check and see what I have for Green/Yellow. By the way, under some lighting that is green, under others it is yellow, hence the green/yellow.

What do you guys have to trade? Into mostly LPS and cool Zoas/palys right now.

6. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    BTW, 60 Acre farm, horses, Dogs, Cats, Ferrets, Aquariums, Fresh Pork Loin, Beer, Bon Fire. Good time for whoever would like to join in. I can send a map, 10 miles north of Boone.

7. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Id come by but having my dad down to my place for fathers day tomorrow. I can probably dig something up for trade. I have lots and lots of zoas right now. I have some mohawks, nuc greens, some nice orange skirted zoas(not sure of the name) and some hitchhiker palys I picked up from mr coral that are a nice teal color. I am horrible with names otherwise I could tell you more.