1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB: 60g Cube

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by ZLTFUL, Feb 7, 2013.

1. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looking for a 60g cube local to the DSM area if possible but willing to travel for the right tank/price.

Getting back into the hobby after a few year break.

2. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The deals are out here if you're not in a major hurry...what are you looking to spend? Do you have a budget in mind?

3. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Holy crap, look who's back! How ya doing Ryan? Good to see you back. Are you still in Altoona?

4. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No real budget. I have plenty of experience in the hobby so I won't pidgeon hole myself into a set dollar amount.

My plan is to start out with the tank and develop it into a small fish only environment and then gradually add in softies over time.

Sone, how's tricks man? I actually moved to WDSM and got married. Hehe. We have a townhouse so my dreams of the 240g in wall are on hold for now. But we are building a place on a piece of land we bought out west of Dallas Center along the Raccoon river in the next few years. That place already have a full on theater room and 2 channel stereo listening room planned and the in wall is planned for the 2 channel room.

Who else is still around? I talk to Ryan Holl every once in a great while and even worked for him out at Pioneer for a couple of days lol. I know Brad moved from Ankeny to Clive and sold off a bunch of gear but know little else.

Phil moved to Portland and has turned into a loveable Neil Patrick Harris look-alike hipster. Hehe.

I know my old roommate was on here for a while. He has/had his bowfront in his basement but had some marital issues and I have tried to stay out of the middle since I am friends with both of them.

Other than that, I am working for the USDA now. Still in IT and seeing how my tax dollars are spent *shudder*.

I got a new motorcycle this past spring and spent pretty much every free minute riding this past year.

5. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Ryan,

A congratulations is in order then! I hope things go as planned and you get your 240 in-wall set up after you guys are done with the house!

I haven't spoken to Ryan, Brad or Phil since around the same time everyone kind of went their own way. Who knows, maybe everyone will circle back and start up tanks again someday. Ha, I love the description on Phil! I guess I can picture it so maybe that's why it's funny! Keep in touch and I hope you find a suitable tank for your place!

6. justcuz

justcuz

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have a Oceania 58 show I would interested in selling, would 350 be out if line? Let me know what u think. Thanks Jeff